Night at Bali Zoo Incl. Dinner, Fire Dance Show, & Transportation (optional)
Experience Bali Zoo under the stars and discover the rarely seen sights and sounds of wild animals in their nocturnal habitats. You will be welcomed by a herd of deer and then continue your guided tour to meet nocturnal animals during the magical twilight ambience.
You will meet gentle giants pachyderms and witness tiger feeding. At WANA Restaurant you will close the evening with a delicious sit down dinner and then enjoy a magical fire dance show.
|Choose Ticket with or without Transportation!|
- Hotel Return Transfers (*selected areas)
- Deer Feeding
- Elephant Feeding
- Guided Night Zoo Tour
- Nocturnal Animal Encounters
- Dinner and Fire Dance Performance
- *Hotel transfer (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud & Sanur) for other areas please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Proposed duration of visit: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Pick up time:
- 16:30 - 17:00pm (Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua & Jimbaran)
- 17:00 - 17:30pm (Sanur & Ubud Area)
- The last check in for those who purchased packages without hotel transfer/ transportation is 18:30pm
- Operating hours for Night at the Zoo, 18:00 - 21:00pm.
- Children are 2-12 years old. Infant under 2 years old is free of charge.
- Shows and schedule is subject to change without prior notice due weather conditions
- Booking must be made the latest at 13:00 (Bali Time) for the next day of activity.
- Reservation cancelled less than 24 hours prior to arrival are charged 50%, for now show at the activity date 100%.