Half-Day Ubud Electric Bike Tour to Tirta Empul Water Temple
Get ready for an awesome time! Start your tour with a pickup from your hotel in Ubud and be at the starting point in 15 minutes. That's right, our bikes are electric so no long, crowded van ride up the mountain just to roll down. The tour travels through emerald green rice fields and local villages with many interesting stops along the way. Our guides are from Ubud and know all about the area. They will take you to Ubud's most beautiful places and share their knowledge and experience with you.
Pick up and drop off in Ubud is included.
The final destination of this spectacular tour is one of Bali's holiest sites, Tirta Empul Water Temple. Tirta Empul is a UNESCO world heritage site recognized as one of Bali's most important cultural treasures. This is a must see for anyone looking to see the real Bali. The tour finishes with a wonderful Balinese lunch within the temple complex before our drivers return you to your hotel.
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Ubud Area Only), other areas surcharge applies
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- The tour starts at 10 am.
- Duration of the activity: 3 hours
- Must have bicycle riding experience
- Maximum rider weight is 120kg (260 lb)
- Minimum height is 150cm
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Covered shoes and sunscreen are highly recommended
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund