Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Trip to Tulamben
Enjoy a dive day trip, cater to everybody, through our vendor diving courses from Beginner to Professional, fun dives for certified divers, free diving for those who want to do it all natural on their own breath holding and snorkeling for those who prefer to stay at the surface. Not only taking you to wonderful diving spots but this trip will also connect you with the ocean. Our vendor is PADI 5 Stars certified, professionally operated since 1991 with the impeccable 100% safety record ever since and also recognized with the GreenFins Certification.
Price is per pax/ per person. Minimum booking 2 pax. These tours are included with free hotel transfer for selected areas in a air-conditioned car, all equipment snorkeling/ diving, lunch, parking fees, entrance fees, and instructors for selected tour packages*. See tour details on Tour Packages tab.
Diving the USS Liberty wreck in Tulamben, with its brilliant corals, diverse marine life, and excellent visibility, is a highlight for any diver in Bali. Your day begins with pickup from your south Bali hotel (areas covered Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran). If you’re an experienced diver, you’ll meet your guide on the beach and dive straight in with a group of no more than four: the site is a shore entry. If you’ve not dived before, you’ll go through a short training session on shore and in shallow water to get to grips with the basics, before diving with your guide and a maximum of one other person. After diving, you can enjoy lunch in a beach side restaurant before returning to your hotel.
Package A: Daytrip diving to Tulamben - 2 shore dives (certified diver)
Package B: Daytrip Trial Diving first time to Tulamben - Pool session and 2 shore dives (non-certified)
Package C: Daytrip snorkelling to Tulamben - 2 shore snorkelling (non-diving companion)
- Return AC Hotel transfer
- Full set of dive or snorkelling equipment
- Dive or snorkeling guide
- Safety equipment (including oxygen at hand)
- Community contributions
- Parking and porter fees
- Lunch in a local restaurant at the location
- Drinking water
- Service charge and taxes.
- Please finalize your booking at least 2 weeks before the activity date.
- This program requires a minimum booking of 2 pax or a single surcharge will apply USD 7.5 (or Rp. 100.000,-) given to the vendor directly upon activity date.
- Pickup service from/to Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Canggu and Uluwatu / Pecatu available without extra charge
- Prices are subject to change, vendor will inform through email in case it happens.
- Please provide details of certification level with total of logged dives and date of last dive from each diver, in order to get the booking confirmation.
- Please provide details of equipment sizes: wetsuit, BCD and shoe size and amount of weight for each diver prior to the program.
- Cancellation less than 24 hrs prior to scheduled transfer will attract a 100% cancellation fee unless it is for sickness reason.
- Cancellation less than seven (7) days of scheduled program will attract a 50% cancellation fee unless it is for sickness reason.