8-10h Bali Nature Tour, Waterfall, Active Volcano, Lake, Coffee Plantation and Rice FIeld
Discover the real Mother Nature including waterfall, active volcano, Green Coffee Garden & Amazing Rice Terraces trek in a 8 hours Full Day Trip.
Price is for transportation with up to 4 guests
Entrance fees are not included
Begin your journey by visiting Blang Singa waterfall where you can enjoy swimming and feel the fresh of the water and its air. (please bring your extra clothes & towel if you plan to play with the water), then continued to visit the view point nearby active Batur Volcano in Kintamani and its beautiful caldera Lake Batur. Kintamani is a village on the western edge of the larger caldera wall of Batur Volcano. It is on the same north-south road as Penelokan and has been used as a stopping place to view the Mt. Batur region. Buffet lunch is available in the hill side of Kintamani’s local restaurant overlooking to the volcano and Batur Lake.
Learn how locals cultivate green coffee Luwak and rare spices garden to see the traditional processes of making Coffee and you will have a chance to enjoy the complimentary tea and local coffee tasting, served directly in the garden.
Next stop will be Tegalalang rice terrace and you can do some soft trekking in these beautiful rice terrace while taking a picture with green or yellow rice paddies as the background.
- Visit Blang Singa Waterfall
- Opportunity to swim with nature
- Visit Batur Volcano & Batur Lake
- Visit Green coffee & spices garden
- Visit and trek Tegallalang Rice Terraces
- Buffet lunch is in Kintamani’s local restaurant
- Car Rental for 10 hours
- This booking is valid for max. 4 guests
- Friendly English speaking tour driver/guide
- *Hotel Pick up and drop off in certain area
- Parking fees
- Toll road fees
- Bottled Mineral Water in car
- Not included: Entrance fee, lunch, donation, and personal expense.
Extras: All extras like your drinks and meals will have to be paid by guest(s). Entrance fees to tourism objects may vary between IDR 20,000-100,000 per person.
|You will receive a confirmation per email from Mr. Wayan, the director of BST to confirm with you date, time, location, so that the driver can pick you up in time in your hotel or villa. If you do not receive a confirmation within 12h please check your spam folder or write to email@example.com.|
- Book at least 24h in advance
- All legal licenses in place, government taxes paid, drivers are trained, registered and cars are insured (some other car rentals who might be cheaper often don't pay taxes, or do not have the legal documents in place, which could become a problem if anything happens on the road)
- Extras: All extras like your drinks and meals will have to be paid by client. Entrance fees to tourism objects may vary between IDR 20,000-100,000 per person.
- Free hotel pick up & drop off in certain area; Air Port (DPS), Denpasar, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tabanan, Tanjung Benoa, Tuban & Ubud only.
- Pick up at other areas could result in a small surcharge
- Bring your own swimming suit, towel & changing clothes
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- This tour operates everyday, except on NYEPI DAY (Balinese Silence Day Ceremony) which is on March ever year
- Full refund if canceled 24h before day of activity
- Cancellation less than 24h or no-show, no refund