10h Tour South Bali, Padang2 Beach, Uluwatu Temple, Jimbaran Seafood
Price per Car, including up to 4 adults or family of 5.
Beach, Temple and Seafood, what a fantastic combination. Driver will take you to the southern tip of Bali to the beautiful Padang Padang Beach. This was actually the beach where Julia Roberts enjoyed the evening Beach Part in Eat, Pray, Love ;-) Then you will go to the iconic Uluwatu temple to enjoy the atmosphere during sunset. After that driver will take you to Jimbaran for some seafood on the beach.
This tour is one of our guests' favorite.
Price covers up to 4 adults or a family of 5.
- 11.30 - Pick up at your hotel or Villa
- 12.30 Have lunch in a restaurant of your choice in Bukit near Padang Padang Beach
- 13:30-16.30 swim, relax, sunbath, surf at Padang Padang beach. Snacks and fresh coconuts are available for purchase
- 17.00 - 18.30 Sunset at Uluwatu Temple (you can join the Kecak Dance if you want(
- 19:00 Seafood Dinner on the Beach in Jimbaran. Choose any place you like.
- You will leave with the driver at around 8.30 to reach home at 21.30
- English Speaking Driver who will take you to the places as planned
- Car Rental, for up to 4 adults or a family of 5
- Gasoline and parking Fees
All extras will have to be paid by you, since you will choose where to go and what to eat etc. The fee for Uluwatu entrance is IDR 100,000 per person (ca. 7USD). The seafood dinner will probably cost you around USD 8-15, depending on your choices.
|You will receive a confirmation per email from Mr. Wayan, the director of BST to confirm with you date, time, location, so that the driver can pick you up in time in your hotel or villa. If you do not receive a confirmation within 12h please check your spam folder or write to email@example.com.|
- Book at least 24h in advance
- Extra hours can be booked for USD 6.5 / h (payable to the driver)
- All legal licenses in place, government taxes paid, drivers are trained, registered and cars are insured (some other car rentals who might be cheaper often don't pay taxes, or do not have the legal documents in place, which could become a problem if anything happens on the road)
- Full refund if canceled 24h before day of activity
- Cancelation less than 24h or no-show, no refund
- Any extras, such as entrance fee to temples etc will have to be paid separately by customer