10h Tour Bedugul Bali Highland
Discover the magical, wonder and majesty of the nature by beautiful Lake Resort area in North Bali. Highlight: Lake Beratan, Bedugul, Wooden boat canoe experience, Ulun Danu Temple, Candi Kuning, Jatiluwih Rice Terraces and Tanah Lot Sunset.
Price is for Transportation only with up to 4 guests/ car
Entrance fees & activities are not included
This is the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali where you will snap photos and experience the uniqueness and beauty of Bali.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, you will head to the majestic Taman Ayun Temple in Mengwi, you will have 30 minutes to explore the areas. Before continue the trip, pass long stretches of beautiful and pristine rice paddies, travel along winding roads and marvel at breath-taking mountains until arrive at Candi Kuning Traditional market for stopping by, before continue to the next stop Ulun Danu Bratan Temple. Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, or Pura Bratan, is a major Shaivite water temple on Bali, Indonesia. The temple complex is located on the shores of Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. Water temples serve the entire region in the outflow area; downstream there are many smaller water temples that are specific to each irrigation association (Subak). Built in 1633, this temple is used for offerings ceremony to the Balinese water, lake and river goddess Dewi Danu, due to the importance of Lake Bratan as a main source of irrigation in central Bali. The 11-storey pelinggih meru in the complex is dedicated to Shiva and his consort Parvathi. Buddha's statue is also enshrined in this temple. This temple is also called as Bali temple on the lake because it looks like it is floating when the Bratan river water rises. Lake Bratan is known as the Lake of Holy Mountain due to the fertility of this area. Located 1200 m above sea level, it has a cold tropical climate.
Next destination will be Baturiti Market,Baturiti is cool village near Bedugul, where green coffee and spices garden are grow very well. Opportunity to see and taste the coffee and tee for free welcome tasting. The next stop will be Jatiluwih Green Land, a well known paddy fields area following the contours of terraced land against the background of spellbinding Mount Batukaru and Mount Agung.To finish the tour you will be enjoying a wonderful sunset scene at Tanah Lot Temple. One of the most important & directional temple in Bali, claimed to be built in the 16th-century.
- Car Rental for 10 hours
- This booking is valid for max. 4 guests
- English Speaking Driver
- Driver's expenses
- Parking fees
- Toll road fees
- Bottled Mineral Water in car
- Extras: All extras like your drinks and meals will have to be paid by client. Entrance fees to temples vary between IDR 50,000-100,000 per person.
|You will receive a confirmation per email from Mr. Wayan, the director of BST to confirm with you date, time, location, so that the driver can pick you up in time in your hotel or villa. If you do not receive a confirmation within 12h please check your spam folder or write to email@example.com.|
- Book at least 24h in advance
- Pick up from your hotel/ villa at 8:00am and arrive at your hotel/ villa at 18:00pm
- Extra hours can be booked for USD 6.5 / h (payable to the driver)
- All legal licenses in place, government taxes paid, drivers are trained, registered and cars are insured (some other car rentals who might be cheaper often don't pay taxes, or do not have the legal documents in place, which could become a problem if anything happens on the road)
- Free hotel pick up & drop off area; Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Tegal Lalang, Tuban, Ubud & Uluwatu.
- Pick up at other areas could result in a small surcharge
- This tour operates everyday, except on NYEPI DAY (Balinese Silence Day Ceremony) which is on March ever year
- Full refund if canceled 24h before day of activity
- Cancellation less than 24h or no-show, no refund