3-6h+ Kecak Fire, Trance & Monkey Dance Show near Ubud Incl. Hotel Transfer
Two options available for this tour, watching traditional dances only or extend with Ubud tour.
Bali Island is the Home of Unique Culture. Dance is an important part of the religious tradition of the Balinese. A visit to the island of Bali is not complete without seeing one of the many dances.
With this tour you can see 3 impressive dances in one evening. Balinese dance performances are a true spectacle. All of these masterpiece culture & arts you may see at one of the most popular Kecak Fire, Trance & Monkey Dance which is performed in Batu Bulan Village.
Travel industry all over the world named Bali as the world's top destination in its Traveller's Choice.
- Hotel transfer
- Ticket performance
- English Speaking Driver
- Driver's expenses
- *For option "Dance Show + Ubud Tour", Monkey forest entrance ticket and lunch is NOT INCLUDED.
- Lunch will be suggested by the driver or guests may choose their restaurant preference around monkey forest area.
Extras: Other extras and personal expense will have to be paid by client.
|You will receive a confirmation per email from Mr. Wayan, the director of BST to confirm with you date, time, location, so that the driver can pick you up in time in your hotel or villa. If you do not receive a confirmation within 12h please check your spam folder or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Book at least 24h in advance
- For package dance show only, you will be picked up at 4.30 - 5.00 PM
- For package dance show and Ubud tour, you will be picked up 1:30 - 2:00 PM
- Package "Dance show and Ubud tour" will be started by visiting monkey forest, green coffee & rare spices plantation, Swings, Bird nest, traditional village display Bali arts like wood sculpture, painters and batik maker. Then watch the Kecak performance at Batubulan stage.
- Free hotel pick up & drop off area; Air Port (DPS), Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tabanan, Tanjung Benoa, Tegal Lalang, Tuban, Ubud & Uluwatu.
- Pick up at other areas could result in a small surcharge
- All legal licenses in place, government taxes paid, drivers are trained, registered and cars are insured (some other car rentals who might be cheaper often don't pay taxes, or do not have the legal documents in place, which could become a problem if anything happens on the road)
- Full refund if canceled 24h before day of activity
- Cancellation less than 24h or no-show, no refund