3-5h+ Barong and Trance Keris Dance Show near Ubud Incl. Hotel Transfer
Two options available for this tour, watching traditional dances only or extend your tour to monkey forest and lunch in Ubud.
Bali Island is the Home of Unique Culture. Travel industry all over the world named Bali as the world's top destination in its Traveler's Choice.
It is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional dance, Gamelan Music, sculpture, painting, Batik clothes & Ikat. All of these arts you may see at one of the most popular Barong and Rangda performance in Batu Bulan Village.
Barong is the manifest of good spirit and Rangda is symbol of Bad Spirit.
During the show you will watch many dancers followed by live Traditional Gamelan Orchestra played wonderfully in open traditional stage, tells the ancient epic of eternal fighting between good and bad spirits. This dance is one of the most sacred performance which is performed during the Temples festival all over Bali island.
Take opportunity to see this beautiful 60 minutes show and discover the real magic of traditional of Balinese culture.
After the show you may join to the stage to take a stunning pictures with the dancers.
- Hotel transfer
- Ticket performance
- English Speaking Driver
- Driver's expenses
- *For option "Dance Show + Lunch and Visit Ubud Monkey Forest", Monkey forest entrance ticket and lunch is NOT INCLUDED.
- Lunch will be suggested by the driver or guests may choose their restaurant preference around monkey forest area.
Extras: Other extras and personal expense will have to be paid by client.
|You will receive a confirmation per email from Mr. Wayan, the director of BST to confirm with you date, time, location, so that the driver can pick you up in time in your hotel or villa. If you do not receive a confirmation within 12h please check your spam folder or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Book at least 24h in advance
- Free hotel pick up & drop off area; Air Port (DPS), Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tabanan, Tanjung Benoa, Tegal Lalang, Tuban, Ubud & Uluwatu.
- Pick up time at 08.00 - 08.30 depends on your hotel location
- Pick up at other areas could result in a small surcharge
- All legal licenses in place, government taxes paid, drivers are trained, registered and cars are insured (some other car rentals who might be cheaper often don't pay taxes, or do not have the legal documents in place, which could become a problem if anything happens on the road)
- Duration for Dance Show and transportation is around 3+ hours
- Duration for Dance Show, Monkey forest and lunch is around 5
- Advised minimum age for guests is 5 years old.
- Full refund if canceled 24h before day of activity
- Cancellation less than 24h or no-show, no refund