10h Tour - Visit Ubud, Bali Bird Park & Goa Gajah Temple
Visit Ubud and its surroundings and get to know this incredibly beautiful area of Bali, plus visit Bali Bird Park to spend some time with these amazing animals and in nature. A day full of sightseeing, nature, culinary delights, shopping opportunities, and birds....simply Bali at its best.
- 8:00 - Pick up at your hotel or Villa
- Optional* 9:30 - 10.30 Goa Gajah temple near Ubud or Ubud Monkey Forest (fee/temple donation not included)
- Until 13:30 Ubud sightseeing time, shop, have lunch
- Leave for Bali Bird Park and enjoy the park until 17:00; your voucher is at the ticket counter, you can show your email confirmation
- Return to your hotel or villa around (ca. 1-1.5h)
Visit Goa Gajah Temple, one of the 10 most important directional temples in Bali or spend some time at Ubud Monkey Forest (ca. 1h). Entrance / Donation for these will have to be paid separately at the ticket counter.
The drive between your hotel and Ubud area is around 1.5h on average and between Ubud and the Zoo 30min. Depending on your interest the tour is still flexible and you can decide when and how long you wish to visit the Zoo and how much time you wish to spend in Ubud, or if you wish to visit the Monkey Forest or Goa Gajah. Car and driver are at your service for 10h including the free entrance to the Zoo.
Example Tour: What worked really well for our guests:
Pick up at 8, visit Goa Gajah temple (or Monkey Forest in Ubud) for 1h, Ubud sightseeing & lunch (11-13:30), leave on time to reach the Bird Park at 2 latest. Leave the Park at 17:00 and return to villa at around 18:00 or 18:30.
Bali Bird Park Tickets - Entrance Included
This Bird Park is the best in Asia, well kept, and properly managed-. Definitely one of the TOP5 things to do on Bali.
- Bali Bird Park Entrance for all customers (according to your group selection)
- Visit to Ubud (your free time for shopping, food, sightseeing)
- Stop at Goa Gajah Temple or Monkey Forest in Ubud if so desired (entrance fee NOT included for this option)
- Car Rental for 10 hours
- English Speaking Driver
- Driver's expenses
- 1 x bottled water for each guest
|You will receive a confirmation per email from Mr. Wayan, the director of BST to confirm with you date, time, location, so that the driver can pick you up in time in your hotel or villa. If you do not receive a confirmation within 12h please check your spam folder or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Book at least 24h in advance
- Extra hours can be booked for USD 6.5 / h (payable to the driver)
- All legal licenses in place, government taxes paid, drivers are trained, registered and cars are insured (some other car rentals who might be cheaper often don't pay taxes, or do not have the legal documents in place, which could become a problem if anything happens on the road)
- Full refund if canceled 24h before day of activity
- Cancellation less than 24h or no-show, no refund
- Any extras, such as entrance fee to temples etc will have to be paid separately by customer