Devdan Dance & Music Show Bali
"Treasure of the Archipelago" is a stage performance "spectacular" in Bali. It's a high-energy visual tour of Indonesia's culture and diversity. This Bali show features a fusion of traditional Indonesian dance activities with modern contemporary dance, world-class aerial acrobatic attractions, dazzling costumes and hi-tech special effects. During the 90-minute performance, the audience is taken on a magical whirlwind tour of the Indonesian Archipelago. The performance focuses on the diversity of cultures across Indonesia, from Bali to Sumatra, Java, Borneo and Papua with an extensive array of special effects, acrobatics and Traditional dance.
In addition to the diversity and uniqueness of the traditional dances, costumes and music from around Indonesia, deliberately blended into the performance is contemporary music & making the show very dynamic and entertaining for audiences of all ages.
The word DEVDAN comes from Sanskrit 'Deva' and 'Dhana', meaning "God's Grace". The Indonesia's treasures are God's gifts for Indonesian people. The DEVDAN story begins when two young children who are parts of a tourist group in Bali feel bored with the tour itinerary and set themselves apart from the group to climb toward a cliff that has grabbed their attention. They find a treasure chest containing various unique items that will bring them, and the audience, in a journey to witness the treasure of Indonesia.
- Show Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at 19:30 (Wita). Please select your days accordingly
- Ticket Category A, B and VIP includes transportation (not C), pick up between 18:00 and 19:00 depending on your location
- Show takes around 90min
- Not suitable for children below 2 years old (not allowed to enter)
- Children between 4 and 12 pay 50% for Category A,B, and C
- Minim. Booking 2 guests
IncludingFor Category A, B & VIP:
- Pick-up from and drop to Hotel. Area : Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta and Sanur
- Small Souvenir
Category C no transportation included.
- In very rare cases, the theatre might be fully booked. Devdan will inform us right away and we would refund your payment 100%
- Children below 4y old are free of charge
- Children below 2 y not allowed in the theatre
- Devdan reservation Team will send you a confirmation email.
- Tickets can be cancelled up to 24h before the show free of charge.
- Less than 24h or no-show no refund is possible