8h Ubud Tour Coffee Plantation, Rice Terrace, Temple, Waterfall and Monkey Forest
Ubud is located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. Promoted as an arts and culture center, it has developed a large tourism industry.
Price is for transportation with up to 4 guests/ car
Entrance fees are not included
Discover Ubud on this comprehensive private day tour, includes door-to-door service from your hotel or villa. Visit art villages, Tegenungan Waterfall, Taste Bali’s renowned Luwak coffee at a local plantation, the Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and Elephant Cave, and get up close and personal with macaques at the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
Extras: All extras like your drinks and meals will have to be paid by client. Entrance fees to all destination between IDR 20,000-100,000 per person.
- Visit Celuk To see the processes of making Gold & Silver
- Visit Batu Bulan to see the processes of making Batik Ikat
- Visit Ubud &Batuan to see the processes of making Paintings
- Visit Mas to see the processes of making Wood sculpture
- Visit Luwak cofee plantation
- Opportunity for shopping, & get original arts of Indonesia.
- Full air conditioned private car with English speaking tour guide/driver
- Toll road fees & parking fees
- Local donation & retribution
- Hotel Pick up and drop off in *certain areas
- Extras: All extras like your drinks and meals will have to be paid by client. Entrance fees to temples vary between IDR 20,000-100,000 per person.
|You will receive a confirmation per email from Mr. Wayan, the director of BST to confirm with you date, time, location, so that the driver can pick you up in time in your hotel or villa. If you do not receive a confirmation within 12h please check your spam folder or write to email@example.com.|
- Book at least 24h in advance
- All legal licenses in place, government taxes paid, drivers are trained, registered and cars are insured (some other car rentals who might be cheaper often don't pay taxes, or do not have the legal documents in place, which could become a problem if anything happens on the road)
- Free hotel pick up & drop off area; Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Tegal Lalang, Tuban, Ubud & Uluwatu.
- Pick up at other areas could result in a small surcharge
- This tour operates everyday, except on NYEPI DAY (Balinese Silence Day Ceremony) which is on March ever year
- Please discuss to your Tour guide if you do not want to visit some of the places on the schedule.
- Full refund if canceled 24h before day of activity
- Cancellation less than 24h or no-show, no refund